Protect yourself and your family at home by doing the following steps.
1. Stay home and avoid unnecessary travel.
2. Wash your hands with soap or hand sanitizer regularly.
3. Wear a mask when sick. Avoid interaction with family, especially elderly and visit health facilities when ill deteriorate.
4. Immediately change clothes and bathe arriving at home after traveling.
5. Perform physical activity or light exercise at least 30 minutes per day.
6. Consume balance nutrition, vitamins, and drink enough water.
7. When receiving a package, clean it with disinfectant spray and wash your hands with soap afterwards.
8. Clean regularly the objects that are often touched, furniture surfaces (tables, chairs, etc.), doorknob, the floor, etc. with disinfectant spray.
(Article by Safety & Compliance Team – Fullerton Health Indonesia)